Wednesday 2 May 2018

Outfit of The Month - May

I'm definitely a Chloe kinda girl. I adore everything the brand has produced over the past few seasons with Claire Waight Keller, and more recently Natacha Ramsay-Levi as creative director. The French brand embodies a free-spirited bohemian sense of style, but in a very modern way without any cliched gimmicks. For this outfit, I based the look around an SS18 mini skirt - you probably know by now that mini skirts are my preferred style so it goes without saying why I opted for this one! I'm not much of a bold colour kind of person either, so the warm brown works well for me. I wanted an easy-breezy top to team with the skirt and needed to look no further than one of my current favourite affordable designer brands, Rixo. This ditsy print blouse, in a beautiful powder lilac shade, adds a slight pop of freshness to the look. I'm a sucker for a good ankle boot, so decided to add a contrasting print in the form of these snakeskin chelsea boots from Isabel Marant. I suit a pointed toe boot, more than rounded toe options, as they help to elongate my legs (which is a neat little styling tip!). A mint green, medium size, bag comes courtesy of Wandler. This brand are new on my radar and I love what they are doing at the moment. It seems many others also love this brand, as many styles are currently sold out online so be quick if you want to invest in a piece of the action! Whilst i'm not really into oversized sunnies, they were the most suitable styling option for this look. These glitter frame acetate sunglasses from Gucci, add a major 70's vibe to the overall outfit and I love the classic smoke grad lens. A coin pendant from Missoma's collab with Lucy Williams completes the look.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment