Saturday 20 January 2018

2018 Seasonal Fashion Wishlist

I had a HUGE wardrobe clearout before Christmas and took a total of 7 bags of clothes and shoes to charity. I was quite frankly ruthless with my clearout, if it hadn't been worn in a while, didn't fit me well, or make me feel 100% confident then it was a goner. I actually found it very refreshing to clear out my cluttered wardrobe and only keep pieces which I really love. For the year ahead I want to make a conscious effort to cut down on my spending habits, buying fewer clothes but investing in quality pieces and clothes that fit perfectly into my existing wardrobe. You know my style by now, the colours that I like and my preferred silhouettes etc so here is my 2018 seasonal wishlist...
1. Dress - Realisation Par $195
2. Blazer - Rockins £515
3. Sweater - Burberry £795
4. Boots - Saint Laurent £600
5. T-Shirt - AlexaChung £85
6. Boots - Topshop £82
7. Coat - Isabel Marant £686
8. Bodysuit - Karen Millen £85
9. Skirt - Etoile Isabel Marant £555

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment