Wednesday 11 October 2017

Outfit of The Month - October

Prince of Wales check is a huge trend for Fall 17, as seen at Off-White amongst others. Whilst at first I wasn't sure how I felt about it, namely because I kept seeing it on suits and oversized jackets which are not my thing, I completely fell in love with numerous mini skirts I had seen in this fabric. If you have been following my blog for some time, you will know I fully champion the humble mini skirt. And for me that is the great thing about fashion trends, we can all fully get on board with a trend but we just have to find our own way to stamp our mark on it! I usually team a mini skirt with a slim fitting polo neck, but this season I am loving a chunky knit. Tucked in at the front of the skirt, but left loose at the back for a super casual look. This season I am also in love with pointed toe sock boots...I know i've jumped on that bandwagon as well! I'm usually a flat ankle boot kinda gal, but the pointed toe boots, inspired by Balenciaga, are rocking my world right now. They are sexy and slimming on the leg, but with a smaller heel means they are actually super comfortable. A military style coat and cute cross-body bag complete the look.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment