Saturday 16 September 2017

September Playlist

I don't know about you, but when i'm procrastinating writing blog posts and struggling to find the motivation to write that first paragraph, I turn to music. I write my best posts when i've got my headphones tuned into my laptop and the music is playing loudly. It's almost like I challenge myself to see how much work I can get done by the time a playlist has finished and right now these are my current go-to tunes...
Friends by Francis and the Lights ft Bon Iver
Morals by Batts
Surround Me by LEON
Song For Zula by Phosphorescent
Smoke by Mosa Wild
Lovers by Anna Of The North
Hypnotic by Zella Day
Time Lapse by Soul to Speak
Open Your Eyes by School Of Seven Bells
Music Is The Answer by Joe Goddard / SLO
Higher Love by James Vincent McMorrow
About Today by The National
Let You Go by London Topaz / JANEVA
The Breach by Dustin Tebbutt
Lights Out, Words Gone by Bombay Bicycle Club
White Noise by Ella Vos (R3hab remix)
Dangerous Days by Zola Jesus
A Moment's Grace by Boy & Bear
Cold by Mating Ritual ft Lizzy Land
Complete by Danglo ft Ivan Franco
Silence for You by Mononoke
Classic by The Knocks ft POWERS
Lion by Kacy Hill
Motionless by Alpines
Warm Blood by Flor
Deadwater by Wet
Say It too by Mark Harding
Undertow by Panama
Always There When I Need You by Salt Cathedral
I Don't Think So by Ben Phipps
Dear, Home by EXES


Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment