Saturday 9 September 2017

Outfit of The Month - September

It's finally Autumn! I LOVE the Fall, time to get the knitwear out of the wardrobe and layer up. I adore olive green shades, so this oversized knit from Chloe is perfect for the season and will transition well into the winter.  For me, a leather skirt is always a winner, and this one from Etoile Isabel Marant really caught my eye thanks to its asymmetric hem and wrap detailing. You may know by now that ankle boots are definitely my vice when it comes to fashion, I just love them. This killer pair from Toga Pulla are an absolute dream and come in a beautiful teal suede with cowboy-inspired buckles. Furla is an accessories brand which I have really been loving recently, after attending one of their press events in London. This cute satchel with playful print is the perfect bag to liven up this outfit. Completing the look is a statement star necklace and plaid coat. All pieces are available to shop now.
Phillippa x 

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment