Saturday 5 August 2017

Outfit of The Month - August

Pretty standard 'me' attire for my August outfit of the month. Growing up I never wore red, it was the one colour which I always shied away from. However, as of late, I have been loving wearing deep red shades with burgundy undertones. Contrasted with black, the colour combo seems to work perfectly for me. This dress from Philosophy is super flattering, with a ditsy print and a Victoriana inspired lace collar. Adding some structure to the look, I've teamed it with a military style jacket from Red Valentino. I love how a boxy jacket can really elevate a look and make the outfit appear more 'put together'. Accessories come courtesy of Proenza Schouler and Neous.


Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment