Saturday 3 June 2017

Outfit of The Month - June

I'm going for some seriously cool vibes with my June 'Outfit of The Month'. The 'Girls Rule' t-shirt from Topshop has been doing the rounds on Instagram as of late. A steal at just £14 and designed for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, I based this entire look around this tee. Another brand which I am obsessing over at the moment is Coach, with their latest collection being inspired by all things American. This patchwork printed skirt works well for summer due to the lightweight fabric, but would look equally as good in Autumn teamed with opaque tights thanks to the red/black colour combo. I'm even thinking this would look killer at a festival! Opting for more Americana vibes, I found this amazing suede jacket from Topshop. The leather fringing on the sleeves screams 'cowboy' and adds a different dimension to the outfit. Going all out on the cowboy theme, these boots from Golden Goose perfectly complement the print on the skirt - a match made in heaven. To feminise the look, I have styled with the much coveted Loewe 'puzzle' bag. This bag comes in several colours but I went for cornflower blue to contrast the red on the skirt, therefore adding a stylish flair to the outfit. Completing the look is a classic pair of d-frame sunnies from New Look.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillipp22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment