Monday 24 April 2017

Brand To Know - RIXO

RIXO London is a brand which has been on my radar for a few months now, so I thought it was about time I profiled this London based label on my blog. Founded in 2015 by Henrietta Rix and Orlagh McCloskey, RIXO is a contemporary womenswear brand with vintage inspired collections. If you have been following my blog for a while then you will know that I draw much of my own fashion inspiration from the 70's era, the same as RIXO. What really struck me about this brand, is the fearless approach to colour and print. Having studied textiles and trained as a print designer myself, you can see why I adore RIXO's approach to fashion. Prints are feminine without being twee and the result is a collection with a free-spirited appeal. It's not everyday that you find a brand that looks like every piece in the collection has been designed with you in mind, that is exactly how I feel about RIXO. Stockists include: Net-a-Porter, Baar & Bass and Wolf & Badger
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Instagram - phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign

No comments:

Post a Comment