Saturday 22 October 2016

Social Media

Did you know that aside from my blog I also have corresponding social media channels? I use all of my platforms to document all that is happening within the fashion industry and world of design, as well as everything that is inspiring me. What follows is a unashamed plug of my social media channels...
Pinterest - phillippadesign
It's fair to say i'm a little obsessed with Pinterest. I currently have 93 boards (yes, really!) ranging from everything such as runway images to interior design and architecture. In terms of the catwalk, on my blog I review my top 10 collections from each city but over on my pinterest you can find images from every single show that takes place...well I did say I was obsessed. Some of my most popular boards include: Celebrity Red Carpet, Runway Favourites, Prints/Patterns, Model Editorials, Street Style, Shoes, Room Settings, Furniture, Global Culture and Artists. With 93 boards to choose from and 3.2k followers be sure to follow me if you want to feel inspired!
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22
I use my instagram as a visual moodboard. On here I regularly upload close up snaps of designer garments, prints, colour references and street art - as well as the occasional image of my own personal design work or drawings (if you didn't already know I used to be a print designer and still put pen to paper in my spare time)
Twitter - @Phillippa22
I 'tweet' several times per day with up to date fashion news. This could include: details of the latest designer/high street collaboration, names of new creative directors, links to great fashion articles, information about the latest exhibitions or a new brand I have discovered and I want to share with you. It is a quick and easy platform to share my love of all things fashion and textiles.

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment