Saturday 1 October 2016

Outfit of The Month - October

Fall is my favourite season to dress for, finally being able to put away those lightweight summer cotton pieces and swap them for cosy knitwear. One of my signature styles is to wear a mini skirt, which I reserve only for fall - I only feel comfortable wearing them with tights in Autumn. This season Isabel Marant has a great faux leather option, which comes in both black and burgundy. The asymmetric zip gives it a rock 'n' roll edge. I have paired this skirt with a wool and cashmere blend sweater from Anthony Vaccarello. Embroidered with floral motifs, this sweatshirt will be an easy to wear statement piece in your wardrobe. For outerwear I have chosen a wool blend peacoat from M.i.h with oversized lapels. The beautiful teal colour adds a pop of subtle colour to your outfit. To accessorise the outfit I have gone for one of the most coveted bags of 2016 - the Gucci 'Dionysus'. Constructed from the iconic 'GG' printed canvas and embellished with crystal motifs for an extra high fashion finish, this bag is a real investment purchase. Completing the look, I have teamed with a pair of Rupert Sanderson leather boots. I love ankle boots that have an edge to them, and this pair is perfect with their pink trim detailing. All these items are new season and available to shop now.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment