Wednesday 26 October 2016

Brands To Know - The Vampire's Wife

The Vampire's Wife
Susie Cave, former model and wife of Nick Cave, named her label after an un-published book written by her husband. The label was born when Susie began making clothes that she would want to wear to events, and later received high praise for her designs. There is definitely a strong feeling of romanticism attached to the designs - with soft silhouettes and feminine colours. A love of vintage has also inspired many of the pieces, namely so in the use of pretty ruffles and ribbon shoulder ties. Further inspiration also comes from beautifully illustrated children's books from the 1950's. The fabrics are largely a mix of cotton and silk, the latter of which is sourced from one of the oldest silk mills in England. What I love most about this brand is that it is a truly stand alone brand. I cannot think of another British label which is doing anything similar, making The Vampire's Wife a great go-to brand if you are looking for wearable everyday pieces which are not mainstream. Celebrity fans include: Cate Blanchett, Kylie Minogue, Daisy Lowe and Charlotte Olympia. Available from Matches Fashion. Price Range: £340 - £975

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

2 comments:

  1. love this post! Don't know if you've heard of it already but La Double J is a similar brand, if you like The Vampire's Wife you'll love them- I've got a blog post out on them soon ( www.rhodesalice.blogspot.co.uk )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete