Saturday 6 August 2016

Outfit of The Month - August

August is my favourite summer month to dress for as the super hot July days are all but gone and the cool summer evenings are here. Retailers have now begun merchandising their fall collections meaning you can start to wear a few more darker colours and introduce pieces into your wardbrobe that will also be great for the start of autumn. For this outfit I have based the entire look around a Kate Moss for Equipment shirt dress. This is one of the most sought after collaborations of the summer and perfectly suits my style. I have teamed it with a military jacket from Burberry, it adds a sophisticated edge to the casual silhouette of the dress and I adore the gold button detailing. Boots come courtesy of Sophia Webster. I'm an ankle boot kind of girl and I love the playful butterfly motif with gold trim on the front. The bag is from J.W. Anderson. As one of the most desirable London Fashion Week designers I have been lusting after this bag all season. To finish off the outfit I have accessorised the look with a skinny scarf from River Island. This is one of the biggest trends of the year and adds a rock 'n' roll feel to the outfit.
Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - Phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment