Wednesday 15 June 2016

The Best of Resort 17 - Part 1

For the mainline runway collections in September and February I write lengthy reviews of the best shows from each city, however for the pre-collections I prefer to keep things short and sweet.  Instead of choosing my favourite 10 collections from each city, I want to bring you a big overview of as many of the collections as possible. So over the next month or so I will be posting a series of Resort 17 reviews on my blog, and analysing each collection by using key words to describe each one. Whilst I can't review each collection, because there are hundreds, I do look at each and every one of them online and post a huge amount of pictures daily on my Pinterest page (details below). So if you don't see a review on my blog, chances are I will have posted pictures on my other social media channels. Ok, let's get started...
Gucci
Eccentric, Victoriana, British Influence, Animal Motifs, Wedgewood, Punk, Archive Florals
Roberto Cavalli
Travel, Rock 'n' Roll, Thea Porter, Bohemian, 70's, Folk Prints, Colour, Denim, Suede
Marc Jacobs
Kitsch, 80's, Tropical Prints, Disco, Metallic, Patchwork, Glam, Oversized Silhouettes
Chanel
Cuba, 50's Car Prints, Palm Leaves, Summer Stripes, Sequins, Layers
Moschino
Psychedelic, 60's, Kitsch, Tie-dye, Upbeat, Indian Motifs, Bold Retro Prints, Neon, Flares
Christian Dior
Blenheim Palace, Horse Prints, Ruched Details, Puffed Sleeves, Scarves, Boxy Silhouettes
Louis Vuitton
NASCAR, Sporty, Block Colours, Cut-Out Details, Leather, Soccer Player Illustrations
Christopher Kane
Pansies, Gingham Checks, Metallic Boots, Gauze, Satin, Loose Silhouettes
Erdem
Japan, Madame Butterfly, Modern-Romantic, Florals, Koi Fish Prints, Lace, Gold Embroidery
Fendi
Americana Colours, Fur, Billowing Silhouettes, Geometric Prints, Japanese Florals, Volume
 
Stay tuned for part 2...
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment