Saturday 16 April 2016

Taylor Swift for American Vogue, May 2016

OMG! was my quite simply my first thought when I saw the incredible American Vogue May cover shoot with Taylor Swift. Covering the May edition to coincide with the Met Gala, of which Taylor is co-chair, the shoot see's Taylor dressed head-to-toe in edgy and futuristic dresses - appropriately styled to suit the Met Gala theme: Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology! This is one of my favourite Taylor editorials I think I have ever seen. Take a look at the editorial images and let me know what you think of Taylor's new look...
Saint Laurent S/S 16
Vetements S/S 16
Michael Kors Collection
Proenza Schouler
Marchesa
Marc Jacobs
Michael Kors Collection
Calvin Klein
 
The 2016 Met Gala takes place in New York on May 2nd. I can't wait to see what Taylor will wear to attend this event!
 
Get more of your Taylor Swift fashion fix over on my Pinterest (details below). Follow my boards: Celebrity Red Carpet, Celebrity Street Style and Celebrity Fashion Editorials to see all of Taylor's best fashion moments.
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment