Saturday 12 March 2016

Four Days In Paris During PFW...In Pictures

Last week I was over in Paris with work for 4 days during Paris Fashion Week. This was my third time in the French capital, last visiting in 2012 whilst in my final year at University. Being a business trip, there wasn't time for sightseeing, but here are a few of my favourite snaps I took whilst out and about and walking to work (taken in-between the rain and snow)...
Accessorising my Mulberry with my favourite Jane Carr scarf
Magnolia tree in Jardin des Tuileries
Jardin des Tuileries
Le Meurice Hotel
Mosaic tiles outside Le Meurice Hotel
Jardin des Tuileries at sunset
Carousel in Jardin des Tuileries
Love Locks - Pont des Arts
Annick Goutal window display on Rue de Castiglione
Pretty doors on Rue Saint-Honoré
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22


No comments:

Post a Comment