Saturday 13 February 2016

New Music Playlist

It has been a few months since I posted my last playlist, so here are a few of the songs I am currently listening to...
Coldplay - Hymn For The Weekend ft Beyonce
I got the latest Coldplay album at Christmas and have been listening to it ever since. This latest single features Beyonce and was filmed in India. A song that sticks in your mind all day.
Pj Harvey - The Wheel
A really energetic track, can't wait to listen to the full album.
Steve Mason - Planet Sizes
Another 6Music discovery
Blossoms - At Most A Kiss
Definitely one to watch in 2016...
Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods
Ok so I know Taylor's 1989 album came out in late 2014, but I really have had it on repeat ever since. Out Of The Woods is the latest track she has released as a single and I love the video.
Ellie Goulding - Army
I am really getting back in Ellie's music as of late, this song in particular is really beautiful.
Sia - Big Girls Cry
When I went to New York in November, I was listening to Sia's album  on the plane. This song will forever remind of NYC...and broken aeroplane seats!
Sigala - Sweet Lovin'
A great track for a workout playlist.
WHITE - Living Fiction
Another discovery courtesy of 6Music
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22



No comments:

Post a Comment