Wednesday 13 January 2016

Pantone Colour 2016 - Fashion Inspiration

Following on from last week's post about the Pantone Colour of the Year 2016, I thought I would put together this post based on how you can inject some Rose Quartz and Serenity colour into your wardrobe. These fresh colours will be perfect for Spring and throughout the Summer. This ultra feminine amalgamation of two colours, is a sophisticated colour choice. Whilst I was putting together this fashion edit, I found myself being drawn towards soft tailoring and garments with intricate lace work and laser-cut detail. Perhaps a reflection of the pretty nature of the two colours. All the garments in this edit are available now.
1. J Crew £300 / 2. Whistles £170 / 3. Roland Mouret £1395
4. Iro £840 / 5. Reiss £245 / 6. River Island £60
7. Roksanda £775 / 8. Self-Portrait £240 / 9. Joseph £165

Phillippa x

Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment