Saturday 16 January 2016

Beauty Favourites

When it comes to 'Beauty', my routine is rather simple. Skincare is much more important to me than makeup. I prefer to have a natural flawless complexion, achieving this by maintaining a healthy diet, drinking water and using good skincare products, as opposed to spending time in front of a mirror covering up imperfections with makeup. Skincare is important to me, as I have combination skin so I need to find products that tackle a multitude of potential skin complaints.
In regards to makeup, I can honestly say that I haven't worn foundation in over 5 years, I don't contour and I don't 'eyebrow sculpt'. My everyday routine invloves a light blusher, mascara and lipstick - simple as that!
Another question I always get asked is 'What hair dye/hair straighteners do you use?' - well I have actually never dyed my hair and luckily my hair will dry straight...so all in all I have a pretty low maintenance beauty regime.
Despite the fact that I have a somewhat limited collection of beauty products, I thought I would share with you some of my essentail products which are tried and tested favourites.
 1. Eucerin Cleanser £9 / 2. Cetaphil Cleanser £8.99 / 3. Clarins Multi-Active Day Lotion £42
4. Barry M Nail Polish £2.99 / 5. My Burberry Perfume £65 / 6. Lipcote Lip Sealer £3.69
7. Benefit Blusher £23.50 / 8. NYX 'Butter' Lipstick £5.50 / 9. Eyeko Mascara £18

Phillippa x

Twitter - @ Phillippa22
Pinterest - phillippadesign
Instagram - PhillippaDesign22

No comments:

Post a Comment