Saturday 23 May 2015

Get The Look - SS15

As I work in fashion, I am used to working 2 seasons ahead of what we see in the shops. The SS15 collections almost seem like a distant memory, even though they are only just available in stores. Working on Spring/Summer 15 collections in Autumn last year, I am already now working on Resort 16. As my job involves looking closely at and predicting future trends, I have picked out 4 of the biggest looks seen on the SS15 runways and put together a series of 'Get The Look' boards, showing you how you dress on trend this season.
New York - Tommy Hilfiger - Rock 'n' Roll
London - House of Holland - Sixties Stylised Florals
Milan - Etro - Tribal Bohemian
Paris - Chloe - Seventies
 
Phillippa x
 
Twitter - @Phillippa22
Pinterest - 'phillippadesign'
Instagram - 'PhillippaDesign22'

No comments:

Post a Comment