Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Fashion Wishlist

I've been doing some serious label lusting over on Net-A-Porter and put together my ultimate Spring fashion wish list. 3 things in particular from my selection I have been coveting for ages now: the Chloe 'Drew' bag, The Row 'round-frame' sunglasses, and the Shrimps faux fur gilet.
I have also been meaning to buy a tailored vest and fell in love with this beautiful one from Elizabeth and James. I have an Elizabeth and James skirt which I purchased when I was living in New York and this vest would work well paired with it. I have also been seeing a lot of 'boyfriend' jeans lately, and whilst I usually stick to skinny jeans this J Crew pair I found look great. All of the products I have selected would work well worn together and can be styled in different ways. I could wear all these looks for both work and social occasions. It will come as no surprise that I have included products from some of my favourite labels: Matthew Williamson, Milly and Mulberry. Of course some of these products are way out of my price range but one can wish... 
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment