Sunday 22 March 2015

Silk Scarves by Cléo Ferin Mercury

Last week I visited the Victoria and Albert Museum to attend the Alexander McQueen 'Savage Beauty' exhibition. Whilst I was there, I spotted two of the most adorable scarves in the V&A shop. They were by silk accessories designer Cléo Ferin Mercury. The scarves in question were the long animal scarves, the Cat and the Jaguar to be precise. I just can't get over how cool these scarves are! They are 170cm x 18cm, Silk Twill, Hand Finished and Made in England. Price £95. There are also very versatile and can be worn and styled in several different ways. What's not to love?
Cléo also has a collection of narrative-based scarves with kitsch illustrations. Her latest SS15 collection follows a nautical theme. Previous themes included: a Circus, a Picnic and a Jungle. Price range £85 - £180 dependant on size.
Now sold globally, stockists include: Luisa Via Roma (Italy), Galeries Lafayette (China) and Condor (New York).
 
I loved these scarves so much I had to share them with you. I hope you like them too.
Phillippa x

1 comment: