Thursday 8 January 2015

People's Choice Awards 2015 - Red Carpet

Last night the 41st Annual People's Choice Awards took place in LA. Even though I was not that enamoured with many of the looks seen on the red carpet, I have still put together my red carpet round-up. Stay tuned to my blog because I will be posting lots more red carpet fashion reports over the next couple of months, as award season will be in full swing!
Sarah Hyland - Christian Siriano SS15
This was my favourite look of the night. This silver dress was breathtakingly beautiful and the embellishment is just exquisite.
 Karina Smirnoff - Michael Costello / Camilla Luddington - Pamella Roland - Resort 15
Kristen Bell - Monique Lhuillier Resort 15 / Portia de Rossi - Zuhair Murad Resort 15
 Ellen Pompeo - Elie Saab Resort 15
Kaley Cuoco Sweeting - Peggy Hartanto / Katherine McPhee - Balmain Fall 14 
 Chloe Grace Moretz - Louis Vuitton SS15
From the looks I have shown, who was your best dressed at this event?
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment