Friday 26 December 2014

Most Loved - Stella McCartney Fall 14 Fringe Dress

The Stella McCartney Fall 14 collection as shown at Paris Fashion Week back in March, featured one of my favourite dresses of the year - the Fringe Dress. The dress came in a few different styles and 3 colour ways. Despite the fact that the dress is short, it is fairly easy to wear as the scallop hem and fringing detail means the dress does all the talking so you don't actually need to worry about accessorising with jewellery and you can keep hair and make up simple.
 It has also been one of the most loved dresses worn on the red carpet this year. Priced at £2,725 this dress is a real red carpet winner! See below for all the celebrities who have totally owned the red carpet wearing a fringe dress from this collection.
Nicki Minaj / Anna Dello Russo / Bar Refaeli /  Amber Valletta
Emma Miller / Elsa Pataky / Amber Heard / Jourdan Dunn
Toni Garrn / Liv Tyler
And here's how the dress was featured in editorials...
In my next blog post I will be reviewing my top 10 red carpet dresses worn this year. Who will I pick for my best dressed list?
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment