Wednesday 18 June 2014

Resort 15 - Part 5

Valentino produced a Resort collection featuring a total of 83 different looks, and I have to say that I loved most of them. The collection used a standard Valentino colour palette, embroidered lace and suede dresses, and a signature butterfly print which the brand has been using for the past 3 seasons. My favourite part of the collection was a cute monkey print on a blue ground, there was even gold monkey earrings to match. There were prints a plenty at Cavalli and a electric blue leather mini dress which had been cut to reveal yellow lace underneath really caught my eye. The Mugler appealed to me because I really like dresses with interesting cuts and detailing. No.21 and Vera Wang presented collections which would really suit my own personal style.
Valentino
No.21
Just Cavalli
Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
Mugler
Vera Wang
Diane Von Furstenberg
Alberta Ferretti
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment