Monday 5 May 2014

Milly 'Sorry For Partying'

As you may know Milly is my favourite Stateside brand, having previously interned with the label for 3months post graduation. Now I'm back living in London, working in a design studio, my Milly clothes, handbags and purses are amongst my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. Bringing NY chic to the streets of London!
Recently I spotted Cara Delevingne wearing the Milly 'Sorry For Partying' Tee and had to share it with you. Brit model Suki Waterhouse has also posted the Tee on her instagram page, as well as DJ Chelsea Leyland. At $90 (£53) this t-shirt is the perfect little investment piece to have in your wardrobe. Styled with skinny jeans to keep the look casual, or dressed up with a cute skirt, the 'Sorry For Partying' Tee is so versatile and a #MillyMustHave


Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment