Wednesday 5 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week - A/W 14 - Part 1

As the A/W 14 shows draw to a close in Paris today, here is the first part of my PFW highlights.
Dries Van Noten
Christian Dior
Balmain
Nina Ricci
Manish Arora
Emanuel Ungaro
Chloe
Miu Miu
Paul and Jo
Andrew Gn
Colour palettes of fuschia and yellow were present at both Dries van Noten and Dior - a colour combination which I love. The silhouettes and voluminous dresses at Dior would look stunning on any red carpet...and I have to mention the shoes, a classic pointed court with rubber detail.
I always love Balmain, and this season was no different. Olivier Rousteing delivered another statement collection including leather pleats in khaki colours and rope details with a nod to safari chic. I can't finish this post without showing you the shoes from Miu Miu. A waterproof heeled rain boot with a screw for a heel. Comfortable?...i'm not sure, but they sure look cool!!!
I'll be posting part 2 of my PFW highlights on Saturday.
Phillippa x





No comments:

Post a Comment