Sunday 11 August 2013

Milly - First Ever Ad Campaign - Fall 13

Last week I was looking through the pages of the September Issue of Vogue UK when I spotted a 'Milly' Ad Campaign. My favourite Stateside luxury fashion brand have launched their first ever ad campaign, featuring French model Loulou Robert. The new campaign is such an exciting step forward for the brand after being established for 13 years. I think the images, along with new logo branding, look fantastic and perfectly represent the ethos of the Manhattan based label. As per usual I am lusting after the entire Milly Fall 13 collection and I can't wait to see what they deliver at New York Fashion Week this September. I can't believe it has been almost 12 months since I attended the Milly Spring 13 show at the Lincoln Centre..how time flies. Milly have also recently opened a new store in the Hamptons, with more to follow in the Middle East. The brand are also soon to launch a new e-commerce site. Congratulations team Milly on the new campaign.
Phillippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment