Monday 9 July 2012

New Feature on Lin-Morris.com

Last week I received an email from the editor of the brilliant design website 'Lin-Morris.com'. After seeing my graduate collection at New Designers, they decided they would like to feature my 'Global Collective' prints on their website and create a feature about my work. The feature included numerous images of my work along with a explanation of the concept behind the collection and the design process I went through to create my prints. I would just like to say a big thank you to Lin-Morris.com for featuring my work, it is greatly appreciated. See below for a print screen of my feature.
A little bit about Lin-Morris The website is run by 2 friends, both of whom work within the design industry at high profile companies in London and in New York City. The website celebrates the work of "young design talent" aswell as having an online shop. The online shop has exquisite limited edition pieces available for sale which have been exclusively produced through collaborations between the website and the designer. You can go on www.lin-morris.com to be inspired by all the great design work this website has to offer. Phillippa x

1 comment:

  1. OMG Phillippa that is absolutely amazing. I am so proud of you. I told you you would go far. This is just the start for you. We will be seeing alot more of you and your designs.
    We need to arrange a date to meet up.

    ReplyDelete