Sunday 4 March 2012

'Global Collective' Multidirectional Prints

The prints that I published on my blog yesterday were all symmetrical placement prints. However in order to create an overall more striking and diverse fashion print collection I am mixing up the style of my prints by adding some multi-directionals. I have stylised the florals from my drawing sheets and created fresh and interesting motifs and repeats, with the addition of small abstract elements.

Liberty/Balenciaga Inspired



Two Colour




This multi-directional features an evolved version of the paisley motif I uploaded yesterday. It is now an intricate linear print, with the aim being to stencil block shapes onto the fabric and then screen print this over the top. It will be a co-ordinating print.



Geometric



Phillippa x

1 comment: